Powered by Blogger.

Monday 20 May 2013


Meet this week's Pretty Bird, Chiara Totire. An animal lover, she's the mother of an affectionate golden retreiver puppy named Micio, a very large Ragdoll cat named Febo, and two other cats Betta and Riccardo. She lives with her boyfriend Andrea and her furry little family in a newly renovated loft that is inspiringly decorated with iconic-pop objects and references. The energy in her home is welcoming as she is comfortingly laidback, and it doesn't hurt that her furry loved ones offer themselves up for constant hugs and kisses (mainly Micio the puppy, Febo is a bit lazy but irresitably cuddable, kind of like a cushion). As for her style which she describes as "unconventionally classic/minimal, with a touch of rock," there is no end for inspiration. Please join me in getting to know her better, and to follow her style journey, visit her on Grazia.it (she's our newest It Girl).    


Occupation: Stylist assistant 
Passion:
Styling, Reading, Traveling
Hometown:
Bari, Puglia Italy
Current Town:
Milan



Favorite City: NYC
Favorite place to shop in NYC:
Opening Ceremony, Supreme, Acne, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Love Adorned and all the vintage shops in Williamsburg
Favorite place to dine in NYC:
Cafe Gitane, Mott Street


What do you do to get your day started: I have a huge cup of Cappuccino
Favorite Breakfast Food
: Blueberry pancakes and blueberries
Favorite Breakfast spot: Caffè Binari (via Tortona), Caffè Sissy (Piazza Risorgimento)


What's your beauty routine: I try to drink as much water as possible.
Skin: I wash my face twice a day and try not to put too much make up on it. I don't really like how it looks on me.
Hair, where do you cut your hair: I usually cut my hair in Bari. Not so frequently actually.
Nails and other personal groomin:
I cut my nails and when I have time, I put some polish on.

If Milan isn't you favorite city, where do you shop in Milan? I love the Navigli market, which takes place every last Sunday of the month, but I shop also in Cavalli & Nastri, Antonia, Il libraccio and La Spiga 2.
Describe your style:
unconventionally classic/minimal, with a touch of rock.
What are your favorite brands:
Acne, Balenciaga, Givenchy, Stella McCartney, Valentino.


Chiara Wears:
Look 1 - Overalls, vintage Levis, t-shirt by H&M, sandals by Zara, earring by & Other Stories
Look 2 - Dress by Leitmotiv, leather jacket by Zara and boots by Stiu
Look 3 - Dress by Au Jour Le Jour, wedges by Stella McCartney and handbag by Celine
Look 4 - Vest and Top by Zara, trousers by & Other Stories and shoes by Stiu
Look 5 - Vest by MSGM, trousers by Grifoni, sandals by Zara and handbag by Celine

0 comments :

Post a Comment