Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 19 May 2013


I'm just in the middle of editing the pics for my "Pretty Birds" profile of assistant stylist Chiara Totire (out tomorrow morning), and I'm so psyched that she chose a pair of the season's overalls for our shoot. I'm a big fan, maybe you've seen me in my Madewells on my friend Lee Oliveira's blog? Chiara says that they are the perfect uniform for styling assignments, lots and lots of pockets to store pins, clips, tape and other goodies. Seeing them on her reminded me that I wanted to post these pics of model Tian Yi and blogger Alexandra Spencer wearing their utility attire. To see the full size images of Tian and Alexandra ...

 Tian Yi
Alexandra Spencer

If you haven't found your perfect pair yet, here are some links:
Patchwork - 3.1 Phillip Lim on Shopbop
Dark Denim - Current/Elliott on Net-a-porter
Veagan Leather - Wythe on Pixie Market 

And just in case you were curious about mine, here I am hard at work last fall in my Madewells...

0 comments :

Post a Comment