Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 1 August 2013


Hello Pretty Birds! I just wanted to thank you for all of your amazing birthday wishes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You made me feel absolutely amazing. Thank you and lots and lots of love to you all! Here are some highlights from my special day. xoxo, Tamu









From the top:
1- A slice of the absolutely delicious birthday cake that my son Piero Jackson and his nanny Jessie made for me. I wish I could share it with you. 
2-5 My Italian sista Viviana and I met up at Di Viole Di Liquirizia to exchange b-day presents. Viviana's birthday is August 19th. Make sure that you give her a shout. She gave me a fantastically gorgeous Sveva Necklace (LOOVE), and I picked up this fun Lulu Guinness Eye Clutch for her. 
6- After enjoying a super, yummy muffin with ViVi, I swung by Nike Stadium to customize a pair of Lunaglide 5s for October's San Francisco marathon (Nike is sponsoring me!), and team Nike treated me to these awesome neon Lunaglide 5s and these Tropical Solarsoft Moccasins from the Hawaiian collection (Yes, you know that I'm dreaming of Prada men's SS14).
7- And finally these gorgeous, gorgeous flowers are from my super fantastic husband (37 ROSES for my tender 37 years), and from my super fantastic friends at Tory Burch and Tommy Hilfiger. 

Any other Leo's out there? What are you doing for your birthday?

0 comments :

Post a Comment