Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 11 August 2013


Remember that I mentioned in my last post, that my friends Rudi, Michi and Costi were visiting us from Italy, and that Michi and Costi were dressed in the cutest breton stripes? As promised, here are the photos and a little interview...











This is your first trip to New York and the U.S. What do you want to see?
Costi: Central Park Zoo, Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Madison Square Park.
Michi: Central Park, the Guggenheim, MOMA and Met museums, Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial, Union Square, West Village.

Why do you love stripes?
Costi: Because they remind me of the American flag.
Michi: They remind me of the sea, the fishermen and they put me in the mood for vacation.

What's your favorite nail color? Manicure?
Costi: Purple, and mix-n-match hands.
Michi: Vibrant Corals.

What do think about the Hamptons?
Costi: The houses are beautiful, the beaches are beautiful, and I love the shells.
Michi: Paradise on earth.

On Friday we had lunch at Babette's. What did you try? Did you like it?
Costi: Chicken Tenders with Sweet Potato Fries. I really liked the chicken tenders because they were crunchy and spicy. I didn't like the sweet potato fries because I'm not used to the paprika.
Michi: Vietnamese Spring Rolls. They were cold and the flavor was fresh, I like to experiment with new foods and loved that the taste changed completely with the dipping sauce.

Any shopping planned for your trip to NYC this week?
Costi: FAO Schwarz, My Little Sunshine.
Michi: Barney's, Bergdorfs, Blahnik.

Food?
Costi: Shake Shack 
Michi: Eataly, Danji, Estela, Blue Hill, Lafayette, Mighty Quinn's, Sarabeth's.

0 comments :

Post a Comment