Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 6 August 2013


Hey Birds,
How're you doing? My family and I are happily back in East Hampton for our annual Summer Vacation. So psyched to be here after a mega-hectic pre-holiday week. But things are definitely rosier on this side of the pond. I  wanted to do a fun outfit post from the beach to say hello to you, but I wasn't able to steal away from my family and friends this weekend. I know that you'll understand. I'll get something up soon though. In, the meantime here's a pic of Evelin Joos (Natalie's sister). I bumped into her outside La Fondita yesterday afternoon. I was just excited to see her in an easy denim shirt (surprise!), beach friendly PJ style shirts and in-again-thanks-to-Phoebe Philo Birkenstocks. Stay tuned to see what I was doing there. It's going to be fun. ;-) I promise!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment