Powered by Blogger.

Monday 22 July 2013


You've seen Giulia here on ATPB before. In fact I've known her for at least six years now, and we've become pretty good friends. Beautiful, as sweet as that first chocolate chip cookie that you tried as a kid, free spirited, kind and extremely stylish, I would love for you to get to know her better. Please enjoy and Happy Monday!

















Name: Giulia Tordini

Occupation: student - fashion communication

Passion: travel, music, food

Hometown: Civitanova Marche, a small town by the sea. To be more precise, my house is on the top of a hill, surrounded by cornfields or sunflowers, it depends on the season.

Current Town: Milan

Favorite City: New York, Paris
Favorite places to shop in those cities
New York- Opening Ceremony, Alexander Wang, Equipment, Assembly, Love Adorned.
Paris- L'Eclaireur, Colette, Shine, Isabel Marant. 
And all my "secret" vintage shops I discovered during my stay in both cities.

Favorite place to eat in New York and Paris
New York- Freeman's, Indochine, Cafè Gitane, Public 
Paris- Derriere, Chez Omar, Davé, Hotel Costes, La Perle in Paris

What do you do to get your day started: I drink two big cups of coffee while listening to good music, and when I start dancing in the closet, it means that it worked.

Favorite Breakfast Food: Buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, strawberry compote, bananas and, why not, nutella. Then coffee, coffee and coffee again.
Favorite Food: Pasta is my favorite, but I eat everything and love discovering different cuisines, even if I think I've tried them all.
Fruit: Mixed Berries (better with a scoop of vanilla ice cream)
Favorite Breakfast spot: Da Sissi in Milan.

What's your beauty routine: No beauty routine. Just be natural. Little make-up and messy hair.
Skin: Every day and night I use facial and body creams chosen just for me by my beautician after an accurate analysis of my skin.
Where do you cut your hair: I'm waiting for my hair to grow. The last last time I cut my hair was two years ago in NYC at a friend's place. It was the first time that I met him and he turned out to be a hair-stylist. Upon laying eyes on my curls, he told me "Baby, you need help with your hair". Now he is a great friend.
Nails and other personal grooming: I'm obsessed with getting manicures and pedicures. My nails have to be prefect everyday so much that I prefer doing by myself: short and red is my favorite.

Where do you shop in Milan? Cavalli e Nastri, 10 Corso Como, Antonioli, Frip
Describe your style: My style could be described as a mix of vintage clothing and contemporary accessorizes. I don't follow seasonal trends, I prefer to choose what to wear depending on the feeling of the moment. Always comfortable.
What are your favorite brands: even if they are all very different, I like Celine, Dries Van Noten, Prada, Dolce e Gabbana
Any style rules (for instance you only wear black shoes): Be at ease.

What do you do before you go to bed: smoke a cigarette and call my mum.

What are your plans for the Summer? My plan for this summer is to not have plans. It's unusual for me, but I decided with some friends to spend August together, it doesn't matter where. I'd like to visit the south of Italy, like Sardinia or Sicily, better if by boat. We are so lucky here in Italy to have such amazing places, we don't need to go far away. Of course just girls.
Favorite Summer drink? Mojito. Refreshing and perfect for the summer. 
What's your favorite Summer outfit? Cropped tops with high waist skirtS and lovely jumpsuits with floreal printS, easy to wear. Shoes: kjacques flats and espadrilles. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment