Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 2 July 2013


Hey there Loves, 
meet this week's Pretty Bird Giorgiana Ravizza. I first laid eyes on this PR and Communication maven a few months after I moved to Milan into her neighborhood. Breathtaking, she personified my first impressions of my new city: beautiful, timeless, refined and graceful. After initially noticing her in those early months, I began to see her more frequently when I started to work in the fashion industry. I practically exploded every time I saw her because of a growing obsession to photograph her. We were finally introduced about two-and-a-half years ago by my friends Nadia and Gloria. And this Spring when I stopped by her press day, I finally mustered up the courage to ask her for a Pretty Birds profile. And here we are getting to know her better. Amaaazing! I'm so psyched! Enjoy!


Name: Giorgiana Ravizza
Occupation: Communication and pr (fashion and design)
Passion: LIFE!
Hometown: Milano
Current Town: Milano




Favorite Cities: NY/Paris/Rome
Favorite place to shop in those cities: None in particular, I just love discovering new shops
Favorite place to dine in those cities: Mies Van der Rohe designed Four Seasons Restaurant (for soft shell crab in season!) in NY / Davè in Paris / Il Moro in Rome (or outdoor in a trattoria)



What do you do to get your day started: Kiss my kids!
Favorite Breakfast: Corn Flakes with cold fresh milk ever since I can remember
Food: Chocolate addicted
Fruit: Summer sesonal fruit 
Favorite Breakfast spot: Outdoor under the sun! My terrace, Ma Bourgogne in Paris, Pastis in NY. 




What's your beauty routine: You are right, it would be the time to start having a beauty routine!
Skin: Andrè treatments at Studio 11 in Milano
Where do you cut your hair: My mom does it twice at year...
Nails and other personal grooming: At home, I have a really good manicurist that comes to my home


Where do you shop in Milan? 10 Corso Como for cloths, Discipline for design, Cantine Isola for wine. 
Describe your style: It's very hard to describe one's own style... Let's say apparently simple but unconventional 
What are your favorite brands: I love "timeless" fashion, cloths not related to seasonal trends
Any style rules (for instance you only wear black shoes): no vulgarity

What do you do before you go to bed: It depends, but usually a long hot bath

Giorgiana wears 1) an Issey Miyake Men's top, 2) a Helmut Lang dress, and 3) an Issey Miyake dress.

0 comments :

Post a Comment