Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 10 July 2013


Good morning Wednesday's Birds! Are you enjoying your Summer? Have you stacked up on goodies from your sales shopping? I've started with a bit here and piece there, but now that my son is on vacation from school and we are weekending on the seaside, I've really transitioned into Summer sales mode. Come on Birds, we've got 10 gorgeous Summer weeks ahead of us (even if the pre-fall collections have already hit shop windows). That's tons of days to looks fabulous. Here are some pieces that we absolutely need!!!

1 - I loved this season's N°21 collection, and this graphic top was a personal favorite. I'll be so happy  to get it on my body soon.
2 - As you probably have guessed from reading ATPB, I'm a huge fan of PJ dressing. So naturally this top by 3.1 Phillip Lim is everything for me. Right now, I could totally see myself tucking it into white slouchy pants.
3 - Acne's two-tone, assymetric, graphic skirt is a perfect way to show off gorgeous tanned legs.
4 - I know that you may think that this Alexander Wang look of a Leather Croc Embossed top and matching shorts is a bit edgy for me, but I daydream about it all the time. I would wear it with strappy medium heel or flat trekking inspired sandals.
5 - With all the amazing front tie-sleeve pieces on the runway this season, this Antipodium shirt dress is an awesome way to embrace the look.
6 - I fell in love with this Peter Pilotto top last week while styling my friend Paula Cademartori for a video. I had my eye on it the entire time, and I so want to make it mine.
7 - I've totally fallen for 10 Crosby Derek Lam while shopping the sales. These wide leg floral pants are my favorite from the Summer collection, and they've firmly placed the brand on my radar for fall.

Let me know your feelings on this selection, and if there is something else that we absolutely need to get our hands on!!

Happy shopping!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment