Powered by Blogger.

Monday 10 June 2013


Meet this week's Pretty Bird,  Fabiola (Fabee) Di Virgilio. I had seen Fabiola around Milan tons before stopping her, in front of H&M in Corso Vittorio Emanuele, to ask her if she would mind sitting for a Pretty Bird profile. After a series of Blackberry fails, I lost her number and just about everyone else's I knew, I was so psyched to find out last men's fashion week that she is dear friends with my dear friends Candela and Natalia. Thank god we live in a small beautiful world filled with super-smart, talented, gorgeous, sexy and STYLISH girls like Fabee. Please join me in getting to know her better...



Name: 
Fabiola Di Virgilio

Occupation: 
Designer and consultant, Creative Director and Founder at RedMilkMagazine.com

Passion: 
Travel and music

Hometown: 
Ortona, a small town by the sea 

Current Town: 
Milan

Favorite City: 
Los Angeles

Favorite place to shop in L.A.: 
Curve, Maxfields, Rosebowl and the Pasadena flea market

Favorite place to dine in L.A.: 
The Ivy 



What do you do to get your day started? 
I drink a cup of coffee, play music and meditate when I have time. 

Favorite breakfast food:
Bread and Nutella, cappuccino, carrot, apple and finer juice.

Favorite Breakfast spot: 
Pavè (Milano); Le Pain Quotidien (West Hollywood, L.A). 




What's your beauty routine? 
Skin: Washing my face with chlorophille green milk, moisturize my skin with aqua serum (light serum by studio chlorophille japan) mascara & lipstick.

Hair, where do you cut your hair?  
I try not to cut my hair. ;-)

Nails and other personal grooming: 
Bahama Mama Milan

Where do you shop in Milan? 
Memem, Made in the shade, Excelsior.

Describe your style: 
Black&white always, Iconic pieces like biker jacket & denim and sometimes dreamy white dress…hat, often.

Favorite brands: 
Isabel Marant, Celine, YSL, Acne.

Any style rules? 
With a nice one black leather jacket you can rock most of your style easily.






What do you do before you go to bed? 
I recite my mantra until I fall asleep. <3 i="">

0 comments :

Post a Comment