Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 8 May 2013



Dear Pretty Birds,
As you can see from the video, Ste, Ricky and I ventured outside the Tamu's Cafe kitchen to bring you another yummy episode. This time we find ourselves in the kitchen of renowned chef Luigi Taglienti at Ristorante Trussardi alla Scala.

My husband and our family have celebrated many birthdays and important events at there, and we're always impressed by the exquisiteness of the food. The last time we were there, my husband enjoyed the experience so much that he indulged in a third glass of wine and was practically hugging chef Taglienti when he came out to greet us at our table. Mesmerized by his enthusiasm (he typically has a very simple/basic palate), I promised myself that I would tell Ste and Ricky about our fabulous meal. And now, I'll let the video tell the rest of the story. Enoy!

Some questions for chef Taglienti:

What's your favorite dish?
Creamy parmesan risotto, simple and elegant at the same time with the addition of a spot of veal juice.

Where would you take us to dinner?
On the seaside, in my native Liguria, for a plate of marinara mussels and some fresh Ligurian white wine.

What is your favourite kitchen tool?
An iron pan.

Your first style or fashion memory?
A pair of Levi's 501.

The piece that's always in your closet?
A blue blazer.

A style you've never tried?
Punk: it's not at all my thing aesthetically, even though I find it really fascinating as an underground culture.

0 comments :

Post a Comment