Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 30 May 2013


Hi Pretty Birds!!!

I'm so excited to share this news with you!!! Exactly one month ago I had the amazing opportunity to photograph my dear friend  Elisa "Eli" Nalin for her personal "Styling Story" for the recently launched H&M brand & Other Stories. The experience was extremely fabulous. For starters what's better than working with one of your closest friends whose personal style you absolutely adore? And secondly, I can't express how honored I was to be invited by & Other Stories to shoot the story.
I've been a fan of the brand ever since I attended its press introduction here in Milan a few months ago. Conceived for women who love fashion, who create their own style, who wear only what feels right and what reflects their personality, the brand is about bringing everything they can wear into one place and focusing on the whole look. In my opinion a new, fresh and much needed addition to the current retail landscape.

And to inspire their already incredible stylish customers, the amazing team behind & Other stories have decided to release seasonal "Styling Stories." The first of which being Elisa's! Yes, put your dancing shoes on... so amazing! The story is live now on & Other stories, and here are some of my favorite pics from the shoot.

A special thanks to Caroline, Helena, Adrian, Hugo, Alessia, Annina and of course our star Elisa for an amazing day!







0 comments :

Post a Comment