Powered by Blogger.

Friday 24 May 2013


Hey there Pretty Birds,

Here's my latest 7-lips installment, just in time for the Venice Art Biennale (yeah) that kicks off next week. I've been obsessing about these pieces for a few weeks now, and I'm psyched that I'll be able to enjoy some of them in Venice.

From the top left:

1- Rome-based designer Stella Jean is known for prints inspired by her Haitian heritage as well as traditional Africa fabrics, but she also incorporates classic menswear prints like this blue and white striped shirt. Keep an eye out for her, she's one to watch. Find her on Moda Operandi.

2- I think that Stella Jean's striped shirt will look fantastic with Altuzarra's pali printed skirt. I absolutely adored the Altuzarra SS13 collection, and I'm so excited that I was able to get this skirt. You can find it on net-a-porter.

3- You can never have enough inspiration. My art of choice as you can probably guess is photography and I've been waiting for this encyclopedia of 20th century photographers
for the past few months. So excited that it finally arrived this week. Available at Taschen

4- Stripes, one of my favorite trends of the season printed on Lahssan for Façonnable's chic trench. What else could I ask for? And that's precisely why I'm obsessing. Find it over at the Corner.

5- I've been looking for a new statement piece of jewelry for the past few days (have you ever noticed the amazing jewelry worn by artists and art lovers?). This bracelet by artist-designer Hervé Van der Straeten screamed my name when I clicked on it. Say it all at net-a-porter.

6...7- These gorgeous Jimmy Choo pink gladiator/cage sandals will look amazing with Zara's floral print dress which I've been eyeing every morning while en route to drop off my son at school. My dear friend Nai and I are going to Zara this afternoon to get matching ones.

I'd love to hear what you're obsessing over. Shoot me a comment here or on facebook.

Happy Weekend!

Tamu

0 comments :

Post a Comment